iPhone plays a sound, commonly referred to as a ringtone, to notify us when we get a call, text message, email, or other notice. But the ringtone is always the same by default, regardless of who calls. So you might wonder how to change ringtone on iPhone 14 , don’t you?
Remake Your iPhone Ringtone 14 Guideline
Maybe you don’t like the factory default ringtone on your new iPhone 14. If such is the case, setting up a new one that suits your choices is simple.
On the new Apple iPhone 14 series, changing the default ringtone is a rather simple process. Tones and alerts can be selected from a list of pre-set options, downloaded previously, or bought from the Tones Store and downloaded.
This straightforward instruction may be used if you’re new to iOS and unsure how to complete all of these tasks on your freshly purchased iPhone 14 gadget.
Changing the default ringtone is the first step in this post’s tutorial for adjusting the iOS 16 sound settings. This short tutorial will show you how to change your ringtone on iPhone 14 without iTunes.
- On your iPhone’s Home screen, press the Settings icon to launch the app.
The Settings app icon is also available from the App Library. To open the app, simply slide right from the Home screen, select the Gear symbol, and touch on it.
- Scroll to Sounds & Haptics in the iOS settings menu, then hit it.
A new menu with pertinent options and built-in audio functions appears.
- Select Ringtone under Sounds and Haptic Patterns.
Next, the ringtone menu appears. You may choose from a variety of ringtones on this lengthy list.
- Choose then press the desired ringtone to choose it.
A blue checkmark will appear before the selected ringtone.
- You may check out the latest options from the Tone Store if none of the preset tones appeal to you. Simply select Tone Store from the Store section.
You will be sent to the Tones app menu, which contains all of the ringtones that are offered in various genres and categories.
- Find the ringtone you would like to download, then follow the remaining on-screen steps to finish the download.
Please be aware that there is a set fee for each ringtone that you must pay beforehand. In light of this, make sure to have your payment information prepared.
- If you have already downloaded your favorite tones and would want to utilize and set any of them as the new ringtone on your iPhone, there is now an option for you to download all paid tones.
To complete downloading any ringtones and alerts you’ve bought using your iTunes or Apple account, just press the Download All Purchased Tones button under Store and then adhere to the remainder of the onscreen instructions.
Do you want to enable the iPhone’s ringtone vibration?
When the ringtone is playing or the phone is ringing, the iPhone automatically vibrates. You may rapidly change the vibration settings on your smartphone if you don’t want it to operate in this way.
Vibration is the first option on the main Ringtone menu, which can be accessed by returning there. By tapping on it, you can open the Vibration settings menu and choose None from the available options. Afterward, the ringtone will no longer cause your iPhone to vibrate.
Returning to the Ringtone menu and changing the selected choice to any of the available vibration alternatives will always return you to the default configuration.
How To Change Ringtone On iPhone For Individual Contacts
Assigning various ringtones to different people in your address book is a fun way to personalize your iPhone, and it lets you know who’s calling without having to glance at the screen. To customize the ringtones for your callers, do the following:
- Open the Phone app by tapping it.
- Select Contacts.
- Locate the individual whose ringtone you wish to modify from the default in the contacts list. You may accomplish this by typing their name into the top search area or by scrolling down the list.
- Once you’ve selected the contact, press their name to see their contact details.
- Select Edit. The contact information can now be changed.
- Swipe down and then tap Ringtone.
- A list of ringtones on your iPhone is presented. This includes the iPhone’s default ringtones and alert tones, as well as any ringtones you generated or purchased from Apple. To hear a preview, tap a ringtone.
- Check the box next to the ringtone you wish to assign to that individual, then choose Done to return to the contact’s edit screen. The name of the ringtone you choose appears next to Ringtone.
- To save the change, tap Done at the top of the contact’s edit screen. You’ll hear the ringtone you chose whenever that individual calls.
Learn More About How To Change Your Ringtone On iPhone 14
When you enter the Sounds & Haptics menu on your iPhone, you will discover a wide range of choices.
Some of these options affect the loudness or other noises that come from your iPhone, but there is a whole area where you may define the tone that is used by the different notifications that arrive from the device.
These settings include things like:
- Sent Mail
- Text Tone
- New Mail
- New Voicemail
- Calendar Alerts
You may use your own personalized ringtones generated in Garageband or other comparable programs. If you wish to utilize a custom ringtone as your iPhone ringtone, it must be in the right format and imported to your iPhone using a third-party app or iTunes transfer.
More information on using your own ringtone or transferring ringtones to your iPhone may be found in our iPhone 13 ringtone guide.
If you want to obtain some new ringtones but don’t want to build your own audio file or learn how to establish custom ringtones, you can also launch the iTunes Store app and add ringtones from there.
Simply launch the iTunes Store app, select the More icon in the bottom right corner of the screen, and then tap Tones to search for the numerous ringtones available in iTunes.
It’s worth noting that the ringtone will play each time you choose a new one, allowing you to hear how it sounds before deciding on one. You may change the ringtone on your iPhone as many times as you like.
If you want to discover more and more about how to change ringtone on iPhone 14 with your favorite songs, check out: HOW TO GET FREE RINGTONES ON IPHONE FROM A SONG